This product is warranted for 1 year for Korea/ India, 6 months for China / SEA from the date of purchase.
If the tool becomes defective due to faulty materials and/or workmanship, within the warranty period, Stanley will undertake to correct the defect without charge. Please return the complete unit, transportation prepaid, to any local Stanley Service Center with valid Stanley warranty card AND proof of purchase (invoice or receipt copy).
This warranty DOES NOT APPLY TO:
- Break down due to usage of ingenuine spare parts (not Stanley spare parts).
- Normal wear and tear parts: e.g. carbon brush, cord, plug, chuck and battery;
- Attachments and accessories;
- Unauthorized repair, alteration/modiﬁcation;
- Damage caused by foreign objects, substances, accidents, obvious misuse, abuse, neglect and improper applications.
These terms only cover the general warranty policy in the Asia region. Details may vary from country to country. Please consult the local DEWALT Service Center for more details.