Black & Decker Warranty Policy
If the tool becomes defective due to faulty materials and/or workmanship, within the warranty period, Black & Decker will undertake to correct the defect without charge. Please return the complete unit, transportation prepaid, to any local Black & Decker Service Center with valid Black & Decker warranty card AND proof of purchase (invoice or receipt copy).
This warranty DOES NOT APPLY TO:
- Break down due to usage of ingenuine spare parts (not Black & Decker spare parts).
- Normal wear and tear parts: e.g. carbon brush, cord, plug, chuck and battery;
- Attachments and accessories;
- Unauthorized repair, alteration/modiﬁcation;
- Damage caused by foreign objects, substances, accidents, obvious misuse, abuse, neglect and improper applications.
These terms only cover the general warranty policy in the Asia region. Details may vary from country to country. Please consult the local DEWALT Service Center for more details.