Stanley Europe is confident of the quality of its products and offers an outstanding guarantee for users of the product. This guarantee statement is in addition to and in no way prejudices your contractual or statutory rights. The guarantee is valid within the territories of the Member States of the European Union and the European Free Trade Area.
ONE-YEAR FULL WARRANTY*
If your Stanley product becomes defective due to faulty materials or workmanship within 12 months from the date of purchase, Stanley Europe guarantees to replace all defective parts free of charge or – at our discretion – replace the unit free of charge provided that:
- The product has been used in accordance with any instructions provided and has not been subject to misuse, excessive force, load or mechanical impact.
- The product has been subject to fair wear and tear.
- Repairs have not been attempted by unauthorised persons.
- Proof of purchase is produced.
- The Stanley product is returned complete with all original components.
This guarantee does not cover consumable products and does not exclude the obligation of the user to maintain or calibrate the product where required.
If you wish to make a claim, contact your seller or check the location of your nearest authorised Stanley dealer in the Stanley catalogue or contact your local Stanley office at the address indicated on the packaging or in the manual. A list of authorised Stanley dealers and full details of our after sales service is available on the internet at www.stanley.eu.
* Most Stanley Fatmax power tools have a 3 year guarantee if the product is registered online within 4 weeks of purchase. Please click here to register your product.